Thursday, June 6, 2013

Summer in Morgantown

Writing Class
                Writing blue B2 is a wonderful class, which I have taken this semester. I ask myself why I like it. Because I have a great teacher teaches me a lot of things in it. On June 5, 2013 my teacher teaches my classmate and I about the paragraph and who can make correct sentence, so I asked her what is paragraph? She told me the paragraph is a group of related sentences about one topic. Then I asked her again what the topic is? She answered me the topic is a fact, something happened. Also, she explained everything about the paragraph, so she said the paragraph has three main points. For example, it has a topic, controlling, and setting. As a result, my teacher told us about the blogger.com. It is an excellent idea to write a paragraph or anything we want. On the other hand, the class was interesting. Also, my teacher helps us how can we write a prefect paragraph, and helps us for the spelling. Indeed, this semester I have a nice teacher teaches us how we can write a paragraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment