Friday, May 31, 2013

Summer in Morgantown

Summer in Morgantown
            Actually, I am new student at West Virginia University in Morgantown. However, I am excited when I came here. I have come to Morgantown for two weeks, so the first day I have been here on May, 17. When I came here, I didn't know any one, and I lost my phone so, I can’t contact with Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission to help me. So I was talking with myself, what I can do in this new country, which names U.S.A specifically in this new City, which names Morgantown. Then I spend around three hours in front of the airport. After that, volunteering come to me, who gave me aired to the West Virginia University. Then I went to the international students, that are caring about new students, and they gave me some information about the University and Morgantown. Finally, I found a student, who is from Saudi Arabia. He picked me up to his house, and he helped me for everything in Morgantown. In short, new country, new city, new culture, new friends, new life, and new summer in Morgantown.

No comments:

Post a Comment