Thursday, June 6, 2013

Summer in Morgantown

My New Neighbors

                An old couple from United States lives next to my apartment. The husband’s names is Tyler. The wife’s names is Amy. They have two young son and one daughter. The two young son name are Chris and Mycale. They study at high school. Also, the daughter names is Faith. She studies at elementary school. Both Tyler and Amy have a great job. He is engineering at Electricity Company, and his wife is an executive in a computer company. Amy is amazing cook. She cooks Italian food. They invited me last weekend for a pasta and pizza. So when I entered to Tyler’s house, I was surprised. He has a wonderful big house. It has five bedrooms and three bathrooms. And he has a nice great room, so it has a comfortable sofa, big TV, and big table for rating. Also, they have a big kitchen. In short, it is enjoy to live next to Tyler and Amy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment